Welcome to Clavier Companion magazine!
Brought to you by the experts at The Frances Clark Center for Keyboard Pedagogy, Clavier Companion is the only publication in North America devoted exclusively to the concerns of the piano/keyboard performer and teacher. Readers receive the very best in cogent, focused, and practical articles on music and teaching at all levels, in-depth interviews, reviews of new materials, directories of music camps and festivals, and penetrating columns.
Inside each issue of Clavier Companion
- Practical solutions to everyday problems of performance and teaching
- Articles covering the latest trends and ideas in performance, pedagogy, and the business of music
- Exclusive interviews and profiles of leading pianists and pedagogues
- Thought provoking columns from inspiring writers
- Reviews of the latest sheet music, editions, books, software, CDs, DVDs, and technology