Clavier Companion is an essential resource for young professionals seeking to stay current in a changing musical world. Many professors at prominent institutions make a subscription to Clavier Companion a course requirement providing thought-provoking material for readings and discussions. Considering the price of textbooks today, this may be the very best investment young teachers will ever make in their professional development.
We invite you to make Clavier Companion a part of your plans for your students, and you can choose from either of the following options:
- A digital subscription at an affordable $12 per student. This cost-effective option allows students to access the magazine on any computer or mobile device. The collegiate group leader will receive a complimentary digital subscription with 5 or more students.
- Combine a digital and a print subscription at our lowest-ever rate; $18 per student. This includes the traditional print magazine and full access to the digital edition. The collegiate group leader will receive a complimentary print and digital subscription.
Clavier Companion is published six times a year, beginning with the Jan/Feb issue. A collegiate group subscription may begin at any time. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of the first print issue once your new group is processed (digital access will begin as soon as your group is processed). Print magazines will be mailed directly to the address for each student that you provide.
To begin a collegiate group, please complete this sign-up sheet. Be sure each mailing address, telephone number, and email address is correct.
We want to make payment as easy as possible and so we offer any of the following options:
• a single check from you payable to Clavier Companion
• individual checks for each subscription payable to Clavier Companion
• by a single credit card charge from you (MasterCard/VISA only)
• individual credit cards for each subscription (MasterCard/VISA only)
• or any combination of the above