Brought to you by the experts at the Frances Clark Center, Clavier Companion is the only publication in North America devoted exclusively to the concerns of the piano/keyboard performer and teacher. Readers receive the very best in cogent, focused, and practical articles on music and teaching at all levels, in-depth interviews, reviews of new materials, directories of camps and festivals, and penetrating columns.
Each issue of Clavier Companion contains:
- Practical solutions to everyday problems of performance and teaching
- Articles covering the newest trends and ideas in performance and pedagogy
- Profiles of leading pianists and pedagogues
- Thought-provoking columns from inspiring writers
- Reviews of the latest sheet music, editions, books, software, CDs, DVDs, and technology